|Domain: Cross-cutting issues|
|Engineering and Design
|Adaptation and Monitoring
|Quality Definition, Negotiation and
|Business Process Management
|A formal model of the key functional and non-functional properties of a Web service. [PO-JRA-2.2.1]||A formal model that describes relevant aspects of Web service behavior during execution, monitoring events, adaptation and coordination requirements. [PO-JRA-2.2.1]||(1) A formal model of required and actual quality attributes of a service. (2) A formal model of quality contracts (agreements), negotiation rules, protocols, compensations and negotiating behavior patterns. [PO-JRA-1.3.1]|
|Service Composition and
|A formal model of service composition expressed and analyzed using an appropriate formalism, such as Petri-nets, timed automatons, pi-calculus, or (XML) types for data exchanged between services. [PO-JRA-2.2.1]||A formal model that expresses a spectrum of potential modifications of a composition (e.g. distributed enactment, fragmentation, merging, or rebinding), coordination mechanisms between parts of a composition, and actual changes in a composition (e.g. change algebra). [PO-JRA-2.2.1]||A formal model that expresses aggregation of QoS characteristics across components of a service composition. [PO-JRA-1.3.1]|
|A formal description of roles and relationships between elements of service infrastructure and the adaptation mechanisms. [PO-JRA-2.1.1] [CD-JRA-2.3.4]||A formal model of relationship between the designed / expected / empirically measured run-time parameters of the service infrastructure layer and the overall QoS characteristic of a service. [PO-JRA-2.2.2] [CD-JRA-2.3.4]|
|A formal specification is a precise mathematical description, supported by a sound logic and reasoning apparatus, of what a system should do in terms of its capabilities and the functionality offered. [PO-JRA-2.2.1]|
UniDue: Requirements Engineering; http://www.sse.uni-due.de/wms/en/index.php?go=110; Klaus Pohl, Andreas Gehlert
UniDue: Software Architecture; http://www.sse.uni-due.de/wms/en/?go=108; Klaus Pohl, Andreas Metzger, Kim Lauenroth
UniDue: Quality Assurance; http://www.sse.uni-due.de/wms/en/?go=111; Klaus Pohl, Andreas Metzger, Osama Sammodi, Eric Schmieders
- POLIMI: Adaptive Web Services; http://home.dei.polimi.it/pernici/ws-research.html; Barbara Pernici, Maria Grazia Fugini, Danilo Ardagna, Pierluigi Plebani, Cinzia Cappiello, Marco Comuzzi, Kyriakos Kritikos
- UOC: Service Oriented Computing; http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/r-d-activities/soc.html; Dimitris Plexousakis, George Baryannis, Kyriakos Kritikos
- Tilburg: Service Design & Modeling Methodologies;
Vasilios Andrikopoulos, Mike Papazoglou, Michael Parkin
- UPM: Formal Methods;
- SZTAKI: Formal Methods; http://www.lpds.sztaki.hu ; Zsolt Nemeth
"Survey on Business Process Management"
- [PO-JRA-2.2.1] "Overview of the State of the Art in Composition and Coordination of Services"
- [PO-JRA-2.2.2] "Models and Mechanisms for Coordinated Service Compositions"
- [CD-JRA-2.3.4] "Decision support for local adaptation"
"Survey of Quality Related Aspects Relevant for Service-based